Bellinger Vauxhall have an excellent opportunity for a Service Technician to join the team and be part of the family.
Family owned and family run for over 80 years, M M Bellinger & Sons Ltd are growing and now require a Vehicle Technician to join us.
Due to continuing success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join the family.
Service Technician key responsibilities:
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with our/manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
With the offer of an attractive salary and an exceptional bonus structure this is a fantastic opportunity.
So, if you are an experienced Service Technician with the drive to succeed then please apply to Alan Rixon at M M Bellinger & Sons Ltd, Station road, Grove, Oxon, OX12 0DH or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give us a few personal details so we can get in touch.
We will only use this data to contact you regarding your job application.
We will not use your details for marketing purposes.